Most trained neurologists feel inadequately trained to deal with nerve and pain disorders. Secret Nerve Cures outlines safe and effective lifestyle solutions.
Nerves are a sort of mystery to most of us. Sadly, more people than ever suffer from nerve conditions and many don’t realize that unhealthy nerves are at the root of their problems. How bad is the “nerve problem”? Consider these statistics:
- About 70% of diabetics suffer from neuropathy (a nerve condition causing numbness, tingling, pain and burning sensations)
- Low back pain affects 80% of people at some point in their lifetime
- Shingles (a painful nerve-related skin condition) affect 1 million Americans each year
- Trigeminal Neuralgia (a painful condition of the face) affect 1.7 million persons in the U.S.
- Over 26 million Americans are diagnosed with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (a nerve-related wrist disorder) each year
As bad as these numbers seem, even worse is that those individuals suffering from nerve problems don’t know where to turn. Why? Few trained doctors understand how to deal with the problem. In fact, a recent medical study published in the Journal of Neurology found that as few as 20% of neurologists felt adequately trained to treat pain disorders.