If you’re full of energy and like exploring,try Scotland this year! There’s a whole year of exciting activities and energetic events every month, offering endless opportunities for adventure. From snowboarding and ice climbing in the mountains to river bugging in Perthshire’s rushing rapids; skiing in the Cairngorms to mountain biking in the Highlands, there’s something guaranteed to get your blood pumping!
Ciclismo Classico is offering a $200 discount per person on their brand new Bike Across Scotland tour package. What better way to see Scotland’s breathtaking scenery than riding along its beautiful seaside coasts and lochs, through its verdant hills, dramatic munros and bucolic villages? There are two options for eight-day rides, departing from Inverness in the Highlands on June 18 or August 6 and covering 250 miles before ending in the coastal village of Gairloch.
Why book now? This sizable discount is a Scotland Week special, ONLY available for bookings made between April 1-30.
Package highlights include:
- Eight-days of cycling June 18-25, 2011 or August 6-13
- Accommodations at three- and four-star country inns
- Rides through majestic countryside, along lochs, islands, forests, and dramatic mountains, including the highest pass in the UK!
- Opportunities to view local wildlife, ranging from dolphins to osprey
- A tour of the 13th century Urquhart Castle along the banks of Loch Ness
- A taste of Scotland with locally-sourced and seasonal dining experiences
- A whisky tasting at one of Scotland’s oldest distilleries in Glen Ord
Price (with the $200 discount per person): From US $3,395 per person (single supplement US$800); 2011 tour dates: June 18-25 or August 6-13
For more information:
To book: call 1-800-866-7314, please mention booking code “Scotland Week”