While it’s normal to lose about 100 hairs per day, excessive loss can also be a side effect of low nutrient flow in the bloodstream, vitamin deficiency or digestive abnormality. Truth be told, better health is your ticket to better hair!
- Eat Well Opt for foods that contain proteins, iron, and healthy oils.
- Stay Hydrated Stress and dehydration contribute to hair loss.
- Exercise Increased blood circulation to your head promotes hair follicle growth.
- Reduce Stress Try meditation and other relaxation techniques to take the edge off.
- Go Natural Heat styling and pulled hairstyles apply stress to the scalp.
- Avoid Chemicals Chemical-laden products damage follicles and induce hair loss.
- Cleanse Wash hair regularly with gentle products. Most commercial shampoos contain a lathering chemical called surfactant, which can be irritating to the scalp.
- Get a Scalp Massage Essential oils like lavender, rosemary and olive oil stimulate blood circulation and promote growth.